Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Save the Children - Allow Priests to Marry

Hopefully the new pope of the catholic church will be smart enough to fix the problem of sexually perverted priests.

The fix is simple. Allow priests to marry.

Catholic priests turn into sexual perverts because they try to live an unnatural, against-nature perverted lifestyle of absolutely no sex.

The idea that abstaining from sex is somehow good and noble is a perversion of nature. Perverting nature in that way leads to sexual perversion. For the sake of children everywhere, let's hope the new catholic pope has the wisdom to do away with the ridiculous abstinence nonsense.

3 Comments:

At 4/10/2005 02:44:00 PM, Blogger vjack said...

Good idea! Great blog too, by the way. This is my first visit, but it won't be my last. Please consider setting up an RSS feed.

 
At 4/19/2005 06:43:00 AM, Blogger jazzgtr said...

I'm not sure letting priests marry would actually solve the problem - although it might over time. It's always seemed a little obvious to me that any time you have an adult - especially a male - put in a position of trust and authority (w/o parental supervision) over children you're really asking for trouble. The Boy Scouts really creep me out too. I would never let my son go near a group like that. They're just too much like little Nazis or something - just give me a bad vibe.

 
At 4/19/2005 06:51:00 AM, Blogger jazzgtr said...

Oh yeah - I had a story too. Once when my older brother was in 11th or 12th grade he participated in "Key Club", or service organization that's sort of like junior kiwanis or something like that. At that time (1970?) in was for young men only. Well one of the higher ups of the organiztion "made friends" with my brother and soon made a trip (he was from New Orleans) to spend a few days visiting. My brother and I normally shared a bedroom so I was temporarily moved out so this guy could spend some quality time with my bro. Wow, were my parents naieve! Imagine my shock when my brother explained to me that "Mr. Phil" was gay and was hitting on him. That was my first encounter with a gay man. WHAAAA!! I don't know if my folks ever really figured it out.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home