Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Christians Should Be First to Die in Iraq

There's a nasty thing going on right now: call-ups for the Individual Ready Reserve.

I suggest christians be the first in line to die.

They believe they will go to heaven after they die so death should not be a big deal to them. And it was mainly the christian voters that sentenced all of us to four more years of Bush and his Iraq fiasco in spite of Bush's stupidity and Bush's amazing record of incompetence. You would think the christians would be eager and proud to fight for their preacher-in-chief.

So why don't we hear about long lines of christians signing up to enlist in the military?

Obviously, christians are hypocrites. The muslim terrorist wackos have a much deeper and more sincere faith in their religion than the American christian wackos.

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2004 06:16:00 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I like your blog, and I actually pretty much agree with you. However, please don't paint all Christians with the same brush. I will confess that I've come to a point where I find myself embarrassed to admit to my faith, just because of what "Christians" are doing to this country. The real faith and the real teachings of Christ have little to do with this crusade the right has undertaken, and I am deeply offended that they have laid claim to Christianity as justification for their nonsense.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home