Thursday, June 17, 2004

Could Someone Please Ask Colin Powell to Save Our Country?

I loved Ronald Reagan and I voted for Bush in 2000 yet I now consider getting Bush out more important than fighting terrorism.

I think there are a lot of people like me, both Democrat and Republican, both religious and atheist, who do not like to see the Bush regime tearing down the wall between Church and State.

If Ronald Reagan were alive today, he would say, "George W. Bush, LEAVE THIS WALL ALONE!"

Unfortunately, John Kerry is the least exciting presidential candidate in a long time.

The only good choice right now, someone who could unite Democrats and Republicans and someone who could enter the race at this late stage and win is Colin Powell.

Could we all join together and ask Colin Powell to enter the race for president and save our country?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home